Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to get a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once common history is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and get them stamped with suitable stamp duty. All of them signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may are expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and locate a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.